First things first, my profuse apologies to Enkay for being so very unfashionably late to the party. And Thank you for passing this award and tagging me. Feel truly truly honored.
Here are the rules of the game:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Ok, here we go with seven facts about myself.
- I started wearing prescription glasses this Spring. Not at all times, but while driving, and for situations that require me to see long distance clearly. It took me a very long time to embrace the new me. Inspite of the reluctance, I felt like a little child who was touched by magic. One minute, I was not able to read the menu at Chipotle and the next minute, I wore my glasses, and tada, the words jumped out razor sharp. It was so magical…!
- I am slowly beginning to overcome my fear of dogs. If a decade back I ran at the sight of a dog, today I dare to stand without squirming and even make weak attempts to pet the four-legged beings.
- I hate hate dentist appointments. They make me feel so inadequate and insecure.
- Swear words are big turns offs for me. Language is so rich, why piggy back on a few distasteful ones to vent your frustrations. Why not use the whole gamut to clearly articulate your emotions?
- I can’t for the life of me remember details/specifics – names, characters, and dates. There are only three years that I remember after I got married – the year that I got married, and the year that Hari and Ram were born.
- One of my favorite movies is Patch Adams. The whole world is mourning Robin Williams’ passing away. His movies were such real gems – inspiring, uplifting, and so very full of humor yet with a shade of sadness.
I am tagging Shuba, Mia, Anamika, and Just Someone. I am also tagging my readers. If you are reading this, will you indulge me with seven facts about yourself? Would love to get to know you all better…!