A friend’s friend mooted the idea of six-word ollarals (gibberish) that can loosely be interpreted as stories. I had a blast spinning these 20 tales.
- To let go, she held on.
- Happy 10th, surprised child, mixed emotions.
- Head rules, heart weeps, soul ponders.
- A moment of weakness. Lifelong sadness.
- Volumes spoken in the loud silence.
- Some carry in womb. Others in heart.
- Why? he asked. Why not? she replied.
- Mind spinning. Thoughts tumbling. Words humbling.
- Rich in intentions. Poor in translation.
- She is wise. He is otherwise.
- Labor of love yields sweet fruits.
- Unexpressed emotions locked in heartfelt words.
- She gave up. He let go.
- The game of life – ace it!
- Imagination soars, brevity holds, creativity unfolds!
- You and I make wonderful Wes.
- Time stands, life sprints, death stops.
- Peppy tune, happy feet, soaring spirits.
- Timeless moments, priceless values, meaningful memories
- Stomach rumbling, mouth grumbling, senses plummeting.
Have a good week.