Sharing the little moments from my week.
- This week was THAT week in spring – gloomy skies, foggy, misty mornings with cherry blossoms, daffodils, and greenery all around. Beautiful, just beautiful! I have been sneaking in walks, 5 mins here, 5 mins there, to take in all the sights and sounds, and soak in this breathtaking beauty.
- Hari and four other kids worked on a group project for Culture Day in Sunday school. It was a delight to watch the kids plan, prepare, collaborate and present their work. They did such a fine job!
- Spring=Baseball in our household. Hari is part of three teams this spring and he is so pumped up about it. It’s a scheduling nightmare for us but honestly when you see the light shine in his eyes as he speaks about baseball, you just want to do the best you can to give him as much game time as possible. Who knows how long the passion will last but as long as it lasts, it must be nurtured.
- Kerala style plum cake, have you had them? Oh I so love it and I relish every bite of it..! Better still, Hari has become part of the plum cake fan club. Nothing to beat the shared joy of looking forward to something.
- Now that Ram is reading on his own, he has developed a reading routine. I read a book to him and in return he reads a book to me. Being part of this child’s reading journey has been a sheer joy!
- Taking Ram to Take Your Child to Work Day and spending the day with him at my workplace doing arts and crafts.
Alright tudlu for now, the weekend is just around the corner. What little moments are you celebrating this week?