I thought I would restart the weekly Little Moments post starting this week. Let’s see what extraordinary moments stand out in this ordinary week.
- Ram has lost his upper two middle teeth. I feel a rush of affection every time I see the gaping hole in this upper row teeth. It adds an extra sparkle to his twinkling eyes.
- A trip to Hot Breads. Treated myself to a bhel and brought home paneer puffs and chocolate truffle cakes for the boys.
- Working in the home office next to Hari. He doing his thing and I doing my thing. Love our presence with each other.
- Trying Calm meditation audio this week with Ram. I do find the background sounds very distracting and mildly annoying but thrilled to explore something new.
- Hot hot pongal made by my neighbor. Relished every bite of it.
- Worked on my LinkedIn profile. Needs further clean up but god knows how long I have been procrastinating. Overcoming that inertia was a small win.