Started drafting his post yesterday but ended up sleeping while tucking Ram to bed. .
Today, I offer my thanks to the little moments that warmed my heart and made my week.
- Took the day off this Tuesday. It was my kind of Fall day – gloomy, foggy, with a slight drizzle. We went to Walden pond and I got happily drenched in its serenity.
- Got my first Uniqlo jacket. A beautiful wine color. And it is oh so light and warm, I love it!
- Managed with leftovers for two consecutive dinners. I won a lottery or what?!
- Distributed the Deepavali bakshanams with my friend V’s help to a few good friends. So much joy in sharing!
- Got Da a nice formal shirt for Deepavali, and best of all, he liked it!
- A colleague is moving to a different role. She wrote a nice note saying how much she has learnt from me. It was humbling!
- A couple of exciting opportunities at the volunttering front. One to get to know the local library more intimately, and another to put a children’s magazine together, written by children. Small thrills!