Another thursday, another little moments post.
- We had a party to celebrate Hari’s birthday. It was much fun to see his friends. I love love spending time with Hari’s and Ram’s friends. Not just to see my kids in the context of their friends but to observe the different personalities packed in a room, interacting with each other. The party was based on virtual reality, so you can imagine the excitement over it!
- As I reflect on the week that has gone by, the only thing I can think of is how much I have slept..! I have been happily going to bed as early as 8:45 PM. What can I say, I have quite the envious nightlife.
- Spending time with Hari doing Math. Spending time with Ram doing Tamil homework. Spending time with kids is time well spent!
- Ram and I visited our happy place after ages – the local library!
- Lunch at a place with ambiance on a work day.