As I am wrapping up my last day here, I send a heartfelt thank you to the powers above. So many things had to fall in place for me to have the experience I had and not for a minute do I take it for granted.
Recounting the little moments that made my trip.
– Exclusive time with appa and amma in their turfs like my undergrad years
– Glimpse of Da and the kids on WhatsApp and exchanging updates
– Reconnecting with friends and cousins and understanding their life here.
– Bhelpuri and Chat papdi. Rava dosai and Irani chai. Paneer soda and nanaro shatbath. Kathrika kai and more katharikai. Guava and Sita pazham
– Window shopping at spencers, real shopping at Sundari silks.
– Tirupathi Devasthanam and Sharadambal kovil
– Conversation with auto and taxi drivers – two way exchange of information
– helping amma discover the world of smart phones
Wrappung up for now.