In this part of the world, we had a nice long thanksgiving weekend. It was much needed break from all things routine. I am very thankful for,
- An early relaxed start to the long weekend. I took the Wednesday off and our friends arrived that afternoon. It set the right mood for the break.
- A full house with four adults and five kids, all having their kind of fun. Late night chit chatting and movie watching, video gaming, some crafting and dancing thrown in the mix. No expectations, no obligations. Just us being us.
- Friends coming together to celebrate Hari, who is lucky to have uncles and aunts who bypass his parents to know what he truly wants for his special day, and buying it for him in a heartbeat.
- Cold weather, which meant we were not tempted to step outside but spend quality time huddled together under the same roof.
- A sickness free weekend. Didn’t want to send our little and not so little visitors with pesky germs.
- Lots and lots of hugs, cuddles, kisses, and tenderness from twin darlings!
- Wardrobe exchange. The clothes have had a good life doing their rounds from one child to the other.
Hope you are feeling refreshed and are getting geared up for the work week. Tudlu for now!